“Meaghan is a curator of light, stories and the connections between people. She brings much passion with her photojournalistic approach to capturing concerts, events and people. Meaghan has an extensive background working with a variety of people and places everywhere from Toronto to Hawaii.
Whether it’s in a hazy music venue shooting for a local band, romping around a community garden for a portrait session, or quietly capturing a bride and her mom from across the room, Meaghan seamlessly inserts herself into someone else’s story. The results are a gallery of images that are true-to-life, emotional, and unique to each client. She does not bring with her a string of Pinterest photo ideas, but a level of presence and awareness capturing you as you really are.
Meaghan is continually praised for her easygoing, calm, humble demeanour and overall zest for life. Based in Hamilton but always has a suitcase packed, Meaghan calls a little third floor apartment home, where she resides with her boyfriend, two fluffy black cats, a lovely mess of turquoise-hued vintage decor, and a record player always humming. She makes the best coffee, loves a good laugh, and she’s excited to meet you.”
-Amanda Nichols, Photographer
Event | Live Music Photography $150* per hour
• Photographic coverage of your event • Professionally retouched images presented in a private online gallery/print shop
• USB/Cloud Drive access of all high resolution photographs
* 2 hour minimum applies for events
Portrait | Lifestyle Sessions $275*
• One hour photo shoot, on location of your choice • Professionally retouched images presented in a private online gallery/print shop • USB/Cloud Drive access to 20 high resolution photographs
* Includes up to 4 people. $25 per additional person.